Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

Lazada: Convenient and Flexible Payment Options


Convenience of payment is one of the things that I look for when I choose my online shopping sites. For me, this is one of the key factors which set internet shopping apart from the traditional, land-based shopping. As I see it, shopping online should give me more leeway in terms of payment. And the good news is, I have found a site that does—Lazada Online Shopping Mall.


Taking the country by storm

The Lazada shopping site has barely celebrated its first year of operations in the Philippines but it is already enjoying widespread popularity among the Filipino shoppers. It has thousands of items to choose from in its inventory and the list just continues to grow longer.

With that, I can definitely say that this site deserves its moniker the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And aside from the product variety, another factor that I liked about it is its highly commendable service. A good example here would be its payment methods.


Convenient and flexible payment methods

With the Lazada online shopping site, I have not one or two but three general payment methods to choose from. With that, I can easily go for an option that best works for my current situation. Let me give you some examples for each.
  

 Cash on delivery
 
There are times when I want or need to buy something but I can only get my money the next day. In traditional land-based shopping as well as other internet shopping sites, I would have no choice but to wait for the next day and hope that the item of my choice is still available. But with this site, I can just go for the cash on delivery payment method.

As its name suggests, I would have to pay for the item upon delivery. That would then be the next day or so after I placed my order. No downpayment necessary. Hence, I still have enough time to get my cash or save up.

7-11 Payment

The 7-11 payment option is great for me mainly for its convenience. You see, there is a 7-11 outlet right outside my office. So I can literally just run out in between breaks to pay for an item I ordered. It would just take 5 minutes or less. This payment method is much quicker.

Plus, there is no need to miss lunch just to go to the bank. Or I do not have to be late for work just because I deposited money to pay for the item I ordered.

Credit/Debit Card


Last but certainly not the least, there is the credit/debit card payment. Although I do not have a credit card, I do have a debit card. I actually use it for shopping.

And the great thing about the debit card payment method with Lazada is the fact that the latter has partnered with VISA and MasterCard. These are two of the biggest and most trusted banking companies in the entire world. So say for instance even if my bank is not really big time, I can still pay using it since it is affiliated with MasterCard.





 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento