Linggo, Abril 21, 2013

Lazada: An Online Shopping Site to Beat

Looking for a great online shopping site? Then I highly advise that you check out Lazada Online Shop. This is actually one of my favorite sites. I have recommended it to my family, friends and colleagues, and even they are satisfied with it! There is no doubt for us—this is one internet shopping site to beat.






Fastest growing online shopping site



 Lazada has just celebrated its first anniversary for its operations in the Philippines. But before it opened here, it has already taken other Southeast Asian countries by storm. With the long list of products available in its inventory, coupled with impeccable services, this widespread popularity is not surprising at all.



In fact, within just a year, this site has already been given the recognition as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And I could not agree more. Everything that I need is right here—from books, movies and music to electronic devices, hot gadgets and trendy fashion items.

And it does not stop there! In its pursuit of customer satisfaction, this site continues to add new items to its inventory on a regular basis. In fact, every time I visit, it never fails to wow me with the new arrivals for every category. The list just continues to grow longer. With this site, there is always something to look forward to. And that is one of the factors that got me hooked to it.

Customer service

Aside from the long list of product inventory, another factor that impressed me is the customer service rendered by the Lazada online mall. This is a very important issue for me. I always make it a point to find a site that has reliable customer service. This way, I always have something or someone to turn to when I have any concerns with the items I want to order, or the package that I am expecting.



 In this regard, this site has customer service representatives who are always at their toes to assist customers like me in whatever means possible. For instance, I can seek their help to help me weigh the pros and cons of certain items so that I can finally decide which to buy. At the same time, they also give me updates regarding my order. That I will elaborate on my next point.
 

Finally, the company’s customer service hotline is available every day. Yes, there are people to assist me during weekends and even the holidays. This is important for me since I am very busy during the weekdays. So the weekend and holidays are all I have to catch up on my shopping.

Follow up or change my order



 Now let me go back to my point on following up my order. The Lazada online mall actually has provisions to help checking order status faster and easier. The screen grab on the right is an example.



The “Order Status” link can be found at the homepage. I can just click to follow up on my order. Or I can call the hotline and talk to customer service representatives. With that, I have peace of mind that I will receive the items I paid for.






Lazada Philippines Commercial



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento