Lunes, Abril 29, 2013

Lazada: An Online Shopping Mall to Beat


I definitely enjoy online shopping. In fact, I have been doing it for quite some time now. It takes less time and effort and there is certainly less hassle as compared to land-based shopping. But then again, I do not buy in just any other site. I make sure that I deal with the reputable companies. That is why I choose Lazada Online Shop.

There is no doubt that this is one internet shopping site to beat. In fact, a lot of my family, friends and colleagues also patronize it. Everything you will need is right here. From books, music, movies to electronic devices, home decors, fashion items, sports apparel and travel gear—name it and this site has it. No wonder it has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

More than that, there are a lot of things to love about Lazada. Here are some of them for starters.

Fastest growing online shopping site

This is the fastest growing online shopping site in the country. When I first encountered the site less than a year ago, it had more than 4,000 items in its inventory. Now, I can no longer keep track! I am pretty sure a whole lot of products have been added there.

Every time I visit the Lazada website, there is always something new added to its product list. In fact, I have been observing the “Top Brands” section at the bottom part of the homepage. And I could not help but notice how much it has grown. I remember before I could capture all the items in just a screen grab. Now, I have to zoom the page out in order to capture a screen grab of the entire list.

That is how much the product inventory has grown. I also noticed new names added to the list every once in a while. The product choices have also diversified greatly. See for yourself in the screen grab below.


 More than that, it is also apparent that the brands in the list are among the leaders in their respective industries. These are the most trusted companies.

Hence, I am assured that I am getting thebest value for my money.



Great promos and perks

Lastly, another thing that I love about the Lazada online mall is that it also serves as a hub for great promos. This is manifested in a number of ways.

For one, there are regular perks like discounts and freebies for the items for sale. For instance, there are products on the site which come with price reductions that range from 5% to more than 50% off. Aside from that, certain items also come with free products. An example is if I buy a Sony Xperia phone, I can also get a cover for free!

At the same time, certain payment methods come with an additional perk. For instance, if I pay using my MasterCard debit/credit card on a Monday, I will also get an additional 10% discount on top of other promos and price reductions.



1 komento:

  1. Now that you mentioned it, the top brands section did increase...

    TumugonBurahin