Miyerkules, Nobyembre 27, 2013

Cool Wristwatch Ads


Watches may seem mundane. They used to be amazing new technology, too, you know. Some people still appreciate them, like me. Although I don’t have a watch collection, I still can’t live without one. It’s become a habit of mine to be aware of the time. It’s easier to reach for, too, rather than just looking at my mobile phone (not so reliable, too, once the battery’s drained). But not everyone thinks like me so I wondered how watch makers market their products. I tried to watch some ads and discovered that they can be entertaining and quite convincing.

Fastrack Watches Commercial
 see video here
Entertaining but not sure if you want to purchase it because it has a mind of its own. Haha!


SAMSUNG SmartWatch Commercial - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Coolio! It’s a pile of clips and you’re just wowed that what used to be fictional is now fact.

Samsung Galaxy Gear: Evolution
Here’s another version of the Samsung watch commercial. It’s cool, too!

Nicole Kidman Omega watch ad, music: Simone White: Bunny In A Bunny Suit
Nicole Kidman is so classy and so is the watch she’s advertising here. They chose the perfect endorser – makes me want to have that watch.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento