Linggo, Nobyembre 10, 2013

Favorite of the month: Lazada Philippines


I bought an underwater camera from Lazada Philippines for a steal and because of that, it’s officially my favorite of the month. Lazada is an online shopping mall. Nope, not just a site. A mall. It has over 20000 items from different brands and stores that it sells nationwide and more than 800 service centers all over the country. It was awarded the Best Online Shopping Mall Award for 2013 this year and has over 1 million likes on Facebook.

I came upon it while looking for a camera to buy for my daughter who’s going to her first field trip before Christmas break for her Science class. I wasn’t looking for anything in specific, and when I saw the camera Lazada Philippines was selling, I was hooked. I immediately bought it. But then while going over its page, I found out that all minimum purchases of P1000 gets free delivery service. Since the digital camera was less than a thousand, I ended up buying a scented lotion for myself. It was delivered three days after.

The award winning shopping mall gets very little recognition in terms of word of mouth and it’s a shame because it truly has a lot of outstanding services and discount rates. Most of the products I saw had red tags on them symbolizing DISCOUNTS. How can you not be attracted to a website filled with discounts on top of its already affordable prices? I most especially like the categories because it makes it a lot easier for me to figure out where to look at first glance. Also, all the pictured are high definition and have shots of all the angles. This makes it easier for the person shopping to get a better look of the product. If there’s anything online shopping will never be able to provide, it’s the satisfaction of giving the customer the ultimate preview of the product. But the HD pictures that can be zoomed are good compensations for the said lack off feel.

All purchases can be made either through cash or credit card. And when you’re BDO credit cardholder with a minimum purchase of P3000, you can pay in installments (up to 2 years).  I also appreciate the return policy. It can be very frustrating to receive a product not in line with what you imagined and not be able to return it for free. Feeling handicapped about something you paid for beats the thrill of buying something off the net even if it’s for a steal. The return policy gives customers 14 days to return any mishandled products for an exchange or a refund. There are a lot of other valid reasons for a product to be deemed acceptable for exchange or refund that can be found on the Returns page of the website.

I have always been impressed with online shopping and Lazada was no exception to my online lucky streak. I luckily always end up on shopping websites or malls that have the best deals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento