Martes, Hulyo 2, 2013

Exhilarating online shopping experience


I normally do not get that much thrilled about my online shopping experiences. For me it’s all the same. Years of online shopping through dozens of online shopping websites turned me into some kind of a desensitized to online shopping website gimmicks and all that stuff. I am overexposed to the Internet I guess. Things turned out to be different when I visited this new online retail store called Lazada Philippines  well they are not that new, I guess the term that I should be using is relatively new because from what I have heard about them, they have only been operating in the country for a year now. This company is local but it was put out by an Internet company based out of Berlin Germany. That parent company is Rocket-Internet which is known for its multitudes of online venture portfolios and highly profitable online and e-commerce businesses.

My first impression of the website was that it is clean, very organized and easy to use. It is not one to use elaborate and ornate designs to catch attention because the fact that is looks simple is enough to get online shoppers hooked. It goes by the minimalist approach to design and layout. They also have a mobile version that you can switch to if you are on your smartphone or android phone which takes online shopping to a whole new level. That means you can literally shop anywhere, anytime whatever your circumstances are. I was thrilled by the online version that’s because I tinker with my phone a lot especially if I need to burn some time like during my daily commute on my way to work or going home in which the roads seem to transform into a shopping mall’s parking lot because of the painstakingly sluggish flow of the metro traffic that even senior citizen drivers would scoff at you get the drift? Lol! 

The mobile version lets me burn time by keeping me entertained with the new product releases. I like to browse around a lot, checking out product specs, features and prices. It is comparable to doing window shopping at the mall but online. I like browsing around looking for the next thing that I am going to save up for because it keeps me motivated at work. It find it so easy to stay motivated if I got a goal that I am looking forward to in this case that goal is the item that I want to buy off the online store. One of the positive things that I can say about the Lazada mobile application is that it is very reliable. It is devoid of any glitches or errors. It does not crash or anything like that. Best of all, it is highly responsive and fast. I think it responds well than how social networking websites respond when I am on my smartphone. Its responsiveness makes online browsing a very enjoyable pastime. It makes me look forward to being stuck in traffic unlike before when I dread it so much. That is how it is, a very fulfilling and exhilarating online shopping always.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento