Miyerkules, Hulyo 3, 2013

LazadaPH: An online retail store you can depend on


The e-commerce boom has seen a huge influx of online shopping websites that wanted to get in on the action and get a piece of the proverbial e-commerce pie. There are literally thousands of online shopping websites, retail stores and small businesses online that it has become very difficult to choose a website that one can trust fully. One of those new arrivals in the local e-commerce arena is Lazada Philippines This virtual online retail business is one of the first local online shopping websites owned by an international conglomerate (Rocket-Internet) that has dominated the industry and taken it by storm in less than a year of being in the business. That feat is not surprising considering that its parent company Rocket-Internet has been known the world over when it comes to online business building, operation, and business incubation. Having this kind of background certainly helps if you are a consumer who is trying to determine if an online store is dependable. Learning about the background of the company behind the website can take away the guessing game and gives one an assurance that the website is reliable.

All of the information I came across with on the internet, the testimonials from co-workers, buddies, friends (I might have sounded a little bit redundant when I used friends and buddies but I draw a thin line between the two and for me they are a bit different) relatives and family everything is pointing toward the direction that says Lazada is a trusted online retail store. I can also speak from my personal experience that they never let me down on my orders and they always take care of things when something goes wrong like discrepancies in orders (which cannot be avoided and could happen even to the best of the best companies out there) which they are very quick and responsive in addressing and does not let their customers hanging. Like this instance when I ordered a Samsung smartphone that I have been saving up for like around 6 months that came with a missing charger. My first reaction was like how did it happen, I thought the company is fail-proof but then I realized that no company is perfect and like what I have said mistakes can be committed by even the top brands out there. What matters most is how the company tries to take care of the situation. Some companies particularly the bigger and established ones are lacking in the customer service department.

Lazada Philippines on the other hand shines in that area despite them having achieved so much success. One could definitely rely on them particularly on customer service and being responsive to customer concerns and problems. Going back to where I left off about the missing charger on my Samsung smartphone, I immediately called customer service after I found out that the item is incomplete. The person who helped me out with my concern was very patient and explained clearly how I am to go through with the return procedures and reassured me that it is no big deal and that there is a standard protocol for that situation. In the end, I was sent a new replacement set and it did not take them a long time to do it. The company definitely is an epitome of reliability.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento