Martes, Mayo 21, 2013

Lazada: A Convenient and Reliable Online Shopping Site for All My Needs


One thing I learned about online shopping is this: it can only be fun and convenient if one finds a reliable internet shopping site. Fortunately for me, I have. And I decided to stick with it— www.lazada.com.ph.





So far, I have not been disappointed here because I always find what I am searching for. The same is true for my family, friends and co-workers who shop in the site as well. Actually I believe a lot of other Filipino consumers also share the same sentiment. Otherwise, this site would not have bagged the title as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Indeed, Lazada is one internet shopping site to beat.

But more than the wide array of product selection, this site has a lot more to offer. Let me share with you some examples to show you why a lot of shoppers, including me, have been hooked to this site.

Free shipping

Since I am not a newbie when it comes to buying things via the internet, I am well aware of how high shipping costs can be. In fact, I have a couple of experiences with other internet shopping sites where a huge chunk of my total bill went to shipping charges. For me, it is such a waste of money.

But with the Lazada online mall, I can finally bid goodbye to that. This site is the only one I encountered so far which offers free shipping. Yes, that is right. With this site, I no longer have to worry about huge additional expenses to my bill. I just pay for the item/s that I want—no more, no less. 

More so, this offer is available for any delivery location. So no matter where I am in the country, I can enjoy free shipping as long as I meet the minimum shopping cost of P1,000.

Convenience of payment

Another factor which makes this internet shopping site stand out from the rest is its convenient payment methods. Usually, online shopping sites offer credit card and debit card payment. There are also a few which allow the 7-11 payment method. But with this one, I have all those aforementioned options, plus cash on delivery!

So that means, I have three general modes of payment. This then gives me the leeway to choose a payment method that is most appropriate for my present circumstances and paying capacity. Also, the company has wide affiliations in terms of financial institutions so I have more choices when it comes to banks and accounts I can use for payment.

Cool promos and offers 

Last but certainly not the least, Lazada is a hit also because of its never-ending stream of promos and special offers for shoppers. In fact, I am confident that this is THE internet shopping site which offers the most number of exciting promos.

Apart from the regular promos, there are seasonal ones which come out during special occasions like the company anniversary, Valentine’s Day, graduation, Mother’s Day and a lot more. These promos and offers also come with great prizes that make the shopping here even more worth my while.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento