Biyernes, Mayo 10, 2013

Lazada Online Shop: Why This Site is One to Trust


Online shopping is definitely fun and convenient. All that I need are just right at my finger tips. I do not even have to walk or stand. Every transaction is done via the internet. But then again, I also know for a fact that this comfort and ease can only be possible if I deal with reliable sites. That is why as I highly advise my friends, I also practice extreme care when choosing my internet shopping sites. In this regard, there is one that has never failed me—www.lazada.com.ph.







The best online mall in the country

For me, the Lazada online shopping site is the best of its kind in the Philippines today. In fact, it has been recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. With the wide variety of products available, there is no need for me to go store hopping or check out other sites. All I need is right here. I actually consider it as a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs.

But it does not end there. Aside from the long list of product inventory, this site also provides highly commendable service. Written below are some points to prove that.

Best Online Department Store

Aside from its moniker as the online shopping mall of the country, another recognition that has been given to this site is from the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence. Here, Lazada was awarded as the best online department store. The fact is, this does not surprise me at all.


 This site definitely has the makings of a great internet shopping site—a wide array of products and brands to choose from, reliable service, and trusted partners. Taken all together, these factors make up one shopping site to beat. As they say, this site nailed it.



And mind you, this recognition was given just as the site celebrated its first anniversary of operation in the country. This just goes to show how high the quality and regard for customer satisfaction is with this online mall.

Reliable and prompt delivery

Still another factor that I love about this site is its prompt delivery. As an online shopper, I also share the fears of other internet consumers when it comes to delivery—not being able to receive the item/s that I have already paid for.

 
But the good news is, the opposite is true with this online mall. In fact, it also offers the Lazada Promise. Here, the company guarantees that the item I ordered will be dispatched from their warehouse within 24 to 48 hours after my transaction is completed.24 to 48 hours? That is definitely quick!


Afterwards, I can receive my package within 5 days since I live within Metro Manila. But for those from outside the metro, your package will be delivered within 5 to 10 days. And as I have proven myself, the delivery is always on time. The same situation is true with my family and friends.

More than that, the items are also well taken care of. And when there are problems, there is always the Returns policy to turn to.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento