Martes, Mayo 28, 2013

Lazada: Unique Payment Methods

One of the many reasons why I now patronize online shopping is the fact that it offers flexibility in payment methods. Unlike in land-based shopping where I can pay only through credit/debit card and cash, I have more payment options here. Well, that is mostly because I buy from www.lazada.com.ph.
Unlike in other internet shopping sites, I am given more leeway in payment when I shop in this site. Apart from the usual credit/debit card and 7-11 payments, this also offers unique payment methods like the cash on delivery and BDO installments.

With this convenience coupled with a wide array of product selection, there is no doubt that the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall is very appropriate for this site. Hence, it is also not surprising that it is one of the most trusted names in the local online shopping industry.

Unique payment methods

Let’s go back to the unique payment methods offered by this online mall. There are basically two of them—the cash on delivery and BDO Installments options. Let me review them on by one.

Cash on delivery


 As its name suggest, the cash on delivery payment option lets me pay for the items I ordered when they are already delivered to me. This is actually the sole site I have come across with which offers this option. And mind you, this is beneficial in a number of ways.

For one, it allows me to make urgent purchases even if I do not have enough cash or credits at the moment. I have actually experienced this a couple of times when I need to buy something but I do not have sufficient credits or cash. Hence, I end up not buying the item.

But with the cash on delivery option from Lazada, I can place my order for an item immediately and just pay for them the next day or so upon delivery. With that, I get what I need when I need it. I do not pass up on any opportunity to buy an important item or take advantage of a great buy.

Second, this payment option allows me to save up. This is especially helpful when I want to buy something but my company’s payday is due the following day. With that, I can just place my order, get my salary the next day and pay for the item when it is delivered.

BDO installments

 Lastly, another unique payment method from the Lazada online shopping mall is the BDO Installments. This is actually fairly new. With this payment option, I can use any of my BDO cards/accounts to pay in installments for any item I ordered.

The installment option can run from 3 months up to 2 years or 24 months. Again, this is beneficial in a number of ways.

For one, it allows me make a large purchase without having to worry about using up all of my credits since I can make partial payments. Hence, I still have credits to buy other important items. This is especially helpful during special occasions when there are just so many items I need.

Second, it gives me more leeway especially when I buy expensive items. I can do several installments so as not to be shocked with the sheer amount I have to pay.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento