Huwebes, Mayo 23, 2013

Lazada: Making Great Contributions to the Local E-Commerce Industry

Shopping is a stress reliever for me. When I have been through a tough week, one of the things I do to pamper myself is buy some things for myself. But since I rarely have time to go to the mall or at times, I am just too tired or lazy to do so, I just purchase things via the internet. In this regard, among the first online shopping sites I visit is www.lazada.com.ph.
When it comes to internet shopping, there are a very few names that I trust. And among my top choices is Lazada. This site just has everything and any thing that I need—from books, music and movies to electronic devices, fashion items, sports apparel, home decor and even travelling gear. It is as if its product inventory just keeps growing every single day.

Plus, the site renders highly commendable service as well.Thereby ensuring that I have a fun, hassle-free and convenient shopping experience.

Given all this, it is not a surprise that the site bagged the title as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. But aside from these aforementioned factors, there are still a lot this site has to offer. in fact, it benefits not just the consumers, but the online entrepreneurs and the local e-commerce industry as well.

How so? Here are some of the many examples.

Hub for local brands

On the part of entrepreneurs, this site serves as a hub for local brands. The truth is, it is the sole site I have come across with which actually sells locally made products.  An example of which can be found on the left. These are books from local authors being sold in the site.

Apart from books, there are also a number of locally produced items for sale here. For instance, there are OPM or Original Pilipino Music CDs and local movies. There are also  cellphone units from the local brand MyPhone.

In essence, the Lazada online mall provides local entrepreneurs the much needed break and opportunity to let their brand, product and service be known to their target market. And since this site caters to a large clientele, they have a wide pool of potential customers to tap.

Attract more people into online shopping

Another contribution of this site to the local e-commerce industry is that it attracts more people to participate in online shopping. Although I am no expert at this, I have observed that more and more people are already doing their shopping online nowadays. Indeed, the local e-commerce industry is experiencing a boom.

This was not always the case when Filipino consumers shunned buying items via the internet because of the reports about scammers and frauds victimizing shoppers. But with the existence of reliable internet shopping sites like Lazada, a great number of people are now more confident and comfortable with internet shopping.

I am actually a living proof to this. I was hesitant to try internet shopping at first because I also had the fear of falling prey to cyber attacks. But with this site, I am feel more secured. And I know a lot of other Filipino consumers are as well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento