Lunes, Mayo 13, 2013

Lazada Payment: Secured and Convenient


Money is hard to earn. There is no denying that. That is why when I invest my money or buy something, I make sure that I get the best in return. And that is precisely one of the reasons why I choose to do my online shopping in Lazada Online Shop.




A lot to love

There is definitely a lot to love about this site. In terms of product supply and variety, everything that any shopper would need can be found here. If I am looking for books, movies or music, new home decors, fashion items, mobile phone or a new tablet, this is one of the first venues I check out.

It is no wonder then that within just a year after it started its operations in the country, this site has already bagged the title as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. And not just that, it has also been awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence.

But aside from this wide product selection, another factor that is worth commending with the Lazada online mall is its secured and convenient payment methods. After all, I go for online shopping because I am after the convenience it offers—and this should be reflected in the payment terms and options.

Let me expound on that.


Secured payment  

 

For one, this site offers secured payment. In fact, it has received the PCI DSS seal. PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. This is the highest standard in the entire e-commerce industry. So when a site receives it, that means that its IT system is strong enough to withstand various cyber attacks like identity theft and hacking. It would actually take 40 years before a hacker can breach this site’s system.


Cash on delivery

Another thing that I love about shopping in the Lazada online mall is the unique payment terms. One of which would be the cash on delivery method. In fact, this is the only site I encountered which offers this option. And here, there is no need for downpayment as well as additional fees.

As the name suggests, this payment option lets me pay for the item/s I ordered upon delivery of the package. With that, I am assured that I will not be paying for anything that will not reach my hands. More so, I am given more leeway to save up for the payment especially when I am making an urgent purchase.

7-11 payment

Last but certainly not the least, the 7-11 payment option of Lazada is also one of my personal favorites. Since I have my hands full with work, I do not have time to go to the bank. Plus, I do not own a credit card. So with the 7-11 payment method, I can pay for the items I ordered at any time convenient for me since this convenience store is open 24/7. Plus, there is a 7-11 outlet right outside my office so I can do the errand in between breaks.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento