Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Giving Great Contributions to the Local E-Commerce Industry


Although online shopping has been a practice in the Philippines for quite some time now, it was not until recently that it received a great boom. Now, more and more consumers prefer to do their shopping online. It is a lot faster, easier and more convenient. But as I have experienced myself, this can only happen if I am able to find a reliable internet shopping site. Fortunately, I have with www.lazada.com.ph.







Lazada is one of my go-to sites when I need or want to buy things via the internet. Like when I was looking for a tablet, this was one of the first sites I visited. The same thing happened when I was looking for home decors and certain kitchen appliances. It was also the case when I wanted a new dress and bag.

This site definitely has everything that I need. It is no wonder for me then that it has gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. In fact, it has been dubbed as such within just a year after it started its operations in the country. This is a clear attestation to the reliability of the site.

And another good thing about this site is the fact that it contributes a lot to the local e-commerce industry. Let me expound on that.


 Golden Globe Awards for Business Excellence


For one, it boosts consumer confidence in internet shopping. There is still no denying the fact that there are scammers and frauds lurking around the cyberspace who are hunting for their potential prey. For this reason alone, a lot of consumers have become doubtful of online shopping.

But with reliable internet shopping sites like this one, more consumers will be convinced to try buying things in the World Wide Web. This is actually what happened to me as well as a lot of my family and friends. We finally decided to join the bandwagon of online shoppers because we found a site that is worth our trust.

Give a chance for more local entrepreneurs to showcase their stuff

 
But it does not stop there. This site lends a helping to the local entrepreneurs as well. In fact, it is one of the very few large internet shopping sites that carry local brands and products. An example of which you will see in the screen grab on the left.

The mobile phone units above are from MyPhone. This is a local manufacturer of mobile phones. While it is true that there are international brands offered in the site like BlackBerry, iPhone, Samsung, and Nokia among others, the Lazada online mall still made it a point to provide a space for the local brands.

Aside my MyPhone, there are also books from local authors which are sold in the site. The same is true for Original Pilipino Music or OPM and local movies.

So in essence, this site gives a rare but much needed opportunity for local entrepreneurs to showcase their products and brand. This is very important especially given the intense competition from international brands.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento