Linggo, Mayo 5, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Giving me the Best Value for My Money


When I need to do some online shopping, there are only a very few sites I go to. One of which is Lazada online mall. In fact, it is the first one I go to. With this site, I know that I get only the best value for my money.





A lot to love



There are definitely a lot to love about the Lazada internet shopping site. For one, it has everything that any shopper would need. I have proven this myself. With that, it is not a surprise that this site has gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. Mind you, that moniker was given just less than a year after the company started its operations in the Philippines.

But more than this wide array of product options, there are a lot more that this internet shopping site has to offer.

Free shipping

 One highly commendable feature of the Lazada online mall is its free shipping. Unlike in other internet shopping sites, this offer is a regular. That means that it is not offered as part of a promo or gimmick. Neither is it exclusive to the members of the site.

Free shipping is open to all customers for all of the items in the site. In order to avail of it, all I have to do is reach the minimum purchase which is P1,000. That is a very meager amount! Especially when I compare it to the possible shipping costs I may incur.

After I have reached the minimum purchase amount, I can have my order shipped to any part of the country, literally! Whether the delivery location is at the northernmost or southernmost part of the Philippines, my package will be delivered free of charge. This saves me huge bucks from delivery fees. The fact is, I know how burdensome the latter can be. There was a time that I bought an item in another site and the shipping fee actually took the bulk of my total payment.

So not only is this free shipping option less hassle, it is also a good way to save big money.

Trusted partners

Lastly, another good thing about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it has partnered with trusted names in the e-commerce industry for the crucial parts of the shopping process—delivery and payment. Let me explain that further one by one. 

Delivery

 
For the deliveries, the site partnered with LBC and 2Go. These are among the top courier services in the country. Actually, LBC is the leader in the shipping business.

Hence, I am assured that my package will be well taken of during shipment. These two names are known for the high quality of their service and care for packages


Payment

 

And for payment transactions, the site partnered with VISA and MasterCard. These two are also the leaders when it comes to online payment. In fact, they are the most trusted names in different parts of the globe.

With that, I am not only assured that my payment transactions are secured, I am also given much leeway for payment options since both VISA and MasterCard have numerous affiliated banks and financial institutions

1 komento:

  1. Whenever I buy at Lazada, I make sure that my price total reaches 1k or up so that I could enjoy free shipping lol

    TumugonBurahin