Miyerkules, Mayo 22, 2013

Lazada: Giving the Local E-Commerce Industry a Boost


While it is true that online shopping can be fun, easy and convenient, it is still a must to find a reliable internet shopping site in order to make the most out of it. I found this out through experience. And with all the sites I tried, one really stood out in terms of quality, products and service—Lazada Online Mall.

If I need to buy something for myself, or perhaps a present, this is one of the foremost places I visit. No, not malls, boutiques or land-based shops—this internet shopping site is at the top of my list. After all, why would I go through all the hassle of achy feet, long shopping hours and crowded shops when I can buy everything that I need right in the comforts of my own home?

I believe a lot of other Filipino shoppers share the same sentiment with me on this. After all, this site has been recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall just a few months since the commencement of its operations in the country. And now, it has become the go-to place for a lot of Filipino consumers who are looking for great buys.

Indeed, this site has done a lot for the local e-commerce industry.

Boost consumer confidence

For one, the Lazada online mall increases consumer confidence in online shopping. Let’s face it. It was not until recent years that this internet shopping experienced a boom in the country, while it has already become a rampant practice in other parts of the world. One reason for this is the fear of online shoppers. I, too, share this.

With all the news and stories about shoppers being victimized by online scammers and frauds, it is but understandable that a lot of consumers are already wary of buying things via the internet. But with the proliferation of reliable sites like this one, more and more consumers gain confidence in internet shopping and realize its huge potential.

I, myself, am a good example for this. And so are a number of my family and friends. While we were hesitant to try online shopping at first, we finally gave in since we saw with our own eyes that there are sites which can give us the quality, products and service that we deserve. And at the top of the list is Lazada.

Increase purchasing power

Still another great contribution of Lazada to the local e-commerce industry is its low prices. It is no secret that money can be hard to earn these days. That is why little money is left for shopping. And with our tough luck, some sites offer products that are just too expensive and unaffordable. 

 But then again, that is not the case with this site. Here, there are not only reasonable prices, but also huge discounts, promos and other perks. All of this then gives us consumers more savings and in a way, increase our purchasing power.


Since the prices are low and affordable, I can buy more with the same amount of money. This is also good for the industry and economy as a w hole since more money will come in as more people spend on internet shopping.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento