Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Lazada: Providing Customer Satisfaction in More Ways Than One


When it comes to online shopping, there are only a few sites that I trust. One of which is www.lazada.com.ph. In fact, I have recommended it to a lot of my family, friends and colleagues who now do their shopping here as well.







Customers first

In terms of customer service, nothing beats the Lazada online shopping site for me. It truly lives up to its promise that the customers come first. It is no wonder then that customer satisfaction with this site is very high. In fact, it has already gained the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Within just a year after it started its operations here in the Philippines, this site has already proven that it can be a one-stop shop for anything and everything that a shopper would need. The truth is, it is considered as the fastest growing online shopping site in the country. As someone who frequents the site, I witnessed how its initial roster of more than 4,000 items continues to grow longer up to this date.

But more than its long list of product inventory, there are a lot more to love about this online mall.


Timely offers
 
For one, this site has timely offers for every occasion and celebration. These offers are not just in the form of promos, but product selection as well. A good example would be the screen grab on the left.

For the celebration of Mother’s Day this May, the Lazada online mall offers various products that will surely bring a smile to my mom’s face. Again, there is a wide array of products to choose from: clothes, bags, accessories, fragrances, make up, home decors and appliances, etc.

With these options, it would be much easier for me to find the perfect gift for my mom. And by the way, the products offered come from a wide range of prices. So coming up with a good present that fits my budget can be done in a jiffy.

Freebies

 
Another thing that I love about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it offers various perks and freebies to both new and loyal customers. An example would be the screen grab on the right.

As you can see, a huge selection of products offered in the site come with freebies. In this case, the free item is a Haipad android tablet. As for other items, there are those which come with a free case, remote control and pouches among others.

This is actually one of the many reasons why I love shopping in this site. Not only am I able to get the best value for my money, there are also freebies that are very useful as well.

Discounts

As you will also see in the screen grab on top, some items come not just with freebies, but discounts as well. That is already a triple treat: high quality product + free item + huge discount. What more can I ask for? Truly, this site is the best for me.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento