Linggo, Mayo 5, 2013

LazadaPH: Flexible and Convenient Payment Methods

If convenience of payment is what you are looking for, then I highly suggest that you check out Lazada Online Shop. The truth is, this internet shopping site has one of the most flexible and comprehensive payment methods I have encountered. With that, shopping becomes hassle-free and much more enjoyable. I can personally attest to that. 







Giving me everything that I need... and more!

This site serves as a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs. It is not a surprise then it has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall. But it does not stop there. This site also ensures customer satisfaction in more ways. One of which is through the reliable and flexible payment terms. Let me expound on that further.

Not one or two, but three general modes of payment

The Lazada online mall definitely outshines others when it comes to payment options. Unlike other online shopping sites, it offers not just one or two, but three general modes of payment. These are cash on delivery, credit/debit card payment, and 7-11 payment. Each of them offers further convenience that makes shopping hard to resist in this online mall.

Cash on delivery

 

This payment method of Lazada is one of my favorites. Actually, it is my top choice. One reason for this is the fact that I am assured that I am paying only for the items that reach my hands.

As an online shopper, I also share one of the greatest fears of other consumers who purchase things from the internet—undelivered but paid products. A lot of people have fallen prey to this and I certainly do not want to be one of them. But with cash on delivery payment of this site, I can stay clear of this since I will only pay for the items I ordered once they exchange hands.

Credit/debit card payment

 One of the best things about the credit/debit card payment of the Lazada online mall is the fact that the comapny is working with VISA and MasterCard which are two of the most trusted names in online payment. This is true not just in the Philippines but also in different parts of the globe. 


With that, I am assured that all my payment transactions are secured. At the same time, the customer service of both VISA and MasterCard are reliable. Hence, if I encounter any problem with my payments, I know that help is just a call or email away.

VISA and MasterCard also have a long list of bank and financial institution affiliates. Hence, I have more options as to which credit/debit cards I can use.

7-11 payment

Lastly, among the foremost reasons why 7-11 payment is convenient for me as an online shopper is the fact that this convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With that, I can pay at the best possible time for me. I do not have to rush or sacrifice any of my tasks just to make my payment.

At the same time, there is actually a 7-11 store right outside my office. Hence, I can literally just run out and do my bills in between breaks.



Lazada online shop TVC

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento