Martes, Mayo 21, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Why shopping here is Great


Shopping definitely takes my stress away. In fact, it is one of the ways through which I pamper myself. But then again, there are just times that even shopping becomes a hassle. I have experienced this in the past when I bought some stuff in a particular internet shopping site. But I have learned my lesson. So now when I do online shopping, I go only in the trusted sites. One of which is www.lazada.com.ph.







The Lazada online shopping site is among my favorites. In fact, it is the first one I go to when I need to buy something for myself or as a present to someone. This site has everything that I need. After all, it did not gain the reputation as the Philippines’ online shopping mall for nothing.

But besides that, there are a lot more to this site which is why a lot of consumers get hooked to it. Here are some of them for starters.

Best Online Department Store

For me, shopping in Lazada is like shopping in a real, land-based mall. As I mentioned earlier, it has everything that I need. It is no wonder then that this site has recently been awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business.

Just like in a land-based department store, all types of products can be found here. There is no need to go from one shop to another just to find a specific item I am looking for. This is not surprising since I have also witnessed how the product inventory of this site has grown exponentially within just a year of operations in the country. 

Not only that, this online mall is also very reliable. For me, this characteristic is one of the hallmarks of a great internet shopping site. It is not all about a wide selection of items for the customers, it is also about giving them reliable product quality and service that will live up to their standards

Delivers anywhere



 Lastly, another good thing that I love about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it delivers to any part of the country. Regardless of whether I have the package shipped to the northernmost part or southernmost part of the country, I am sure it will arrive on time. Plus, the items are well taken care of.



More so, this site honors its promise of prompt delivery within 5 days for those like me living within Metro Manila, and 5 to 10 days for those residing outside the Metro. This is unlike my experience with a particular internet shopping site where I had to wait about 3 weeks to a month just for my order to be shipped to my place.

Also, this site does not only have prompt delivery and a wide area of service, it also offers free shipping to any point within the Philippines! All I have to do is reach the minimum purchase of P1,000. Or if not, I can just pay the delivery charge that ranges from P55 to P99 which does not really hurt my budget.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento