Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Why Shopping Here is the Right Choice



When it comes to my internet shopping sites, I have to admit that I am very picky. I choose them well because I do not want to be one of those who were victimized by online scammers and frauds. In this regard, I go only with the best and those which have been proven to be worthy of my trust and money. And among the top ones in my list is www.lazada.com.ph. 
Indeed, there are a lot of things to love about this site. From the wide selection of available products to the user-friendly interface, reliable partners, cool promos and perks, and reliable safety nets—this site definitely is one to beat. Hence, it is not surprising to me at all that it bagged the title as the Philippines’ online shopping mall even if it just has one year of operations in the country. Everything and anything that shoppers need is right here; then couple that with reliable service.

User-friendly interface

One of the best things about Lazada is that it has a very user-friendly interface. I am not an expert when it comes to the World Wide Web. I am not technology savvy as well and I am admittedly a neophyte when it comes to purchasing stuff via the internet.

But in spite of that, this site has made me experience fun, fast, easy, and convenient shopping. I can find any product that I am looking for in a jiffy. Plus, I do not get lost in this site unlike in other internet shopping sites.

Perhaps one reason for this is the neat categorization of items. There are also a number of features available for search refinement. The homepage is also well laid out such that there is a link to every important section in the site.

Free shipping

 Another factor to love about Lazada is its free shipping offer. The fact is, this is the sole internet shopping site I have encountered which has this offer. And mind you, this is very important and helpful.

It is no secret to me how high shipping charges can be. In fact, I have this experience when the delivery costs actually take a bulk in my total bill. But such case is not true with this site.

Here, I just pay for the items I ordered, nothing more and nothing less. All I have to do is reach the minimum purchase amount which is P1,000. Then I can avail of the free shipping regardless of where the delivery point is.

Online shopping reliability


 Last but certainly not the least, Lazada is a good internet shopping site because it is very reliable. One reason for this is its partners which are known to be leaders in their respective industries. 

 For payments, this site teamed up with VISA, MasterCard and BDO which are known for the reliability and security of their service. Then for deliveries, LBC and 2Go are the ones which handle all the courier services. These two are the most trusted names in the shipping business in the country.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento