Linggo, Hunyo 30, 2013

Cashless? No problem. Lazada has a solution for you


I’d like to call myself as a contrarian because I relish on going against the normal flow of things. I march to the beat of a different drum and to make matters worse figuratively speaking, I march to the beat of a different drum on the off beaten track now how non-conformist can I get right? That mantra carries over to the choices that I make usually and especially on the mode of payment that I choose to use when I go online shopping in my preferred online retail store forward slash online shopping mall Lazada Philippines. The normal thing to do of course for most people since the company introduce the cash on delivery payment system is to pay using cash. It is very popular due to its simplicity, convenience and no-nonsense ease of transaction. For me though I prefer paying the other way around, which is through credit cards. Contrary to popular notions that credit card payments is not as safe as it should be, I believe otherwise, I have been using credit cards for so long and I never had not even once experienced getting ripped off or anything like that. I also love the cashless aspect of it, makes me feel so darn sophisticated and cultured plus I get to have the items that I want to buy sooner unlike how it is if I will opt to pay in cash which will take really that long to save especially if I am purchasing a gadget that involves an amount that involves five figures. I don’t like waiting and credit card is the fastest payment method for me.

Lately I have been shopping copiously in Lazada and burning my way through using my arsenal of plastics. I call it arsenal because I got several of those awesome plastic things issued to me by several different final institutions. Anyway you might be wondering why I am so gung-ho about using credit cards online when most people are avoiding its usage as much as possible. Don’t get me wrong, I am not going that roué simply because I just want to be different in my choices. I still got sense in my head and only use my credit cards in places that I trust so much just like the Philippines’ online shopping mall Lazada Philippines. I do not go around spending indiscriminately without doing my research first. Like what I have said, Lazada is a trusted website and that is why I never had any qualms or doubts using my plastic to pay for my purchases. The website is very safe and from what I have found out when I was doing some research on the website is that they are certified by this online Security Council called PCI-DSS which was put up by five of the biggest financial services provider in the world. The council ensures that consumer credit card information is protected by auditing the company if they are using the latest information safety technologies and protocols. Lazada is undoubtedly safe. That is why I love using their credit card payment system. It is easy, fast, safe and convenient. The only one that I trust.     


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento