Miyerkules, Hunyo 5, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Why Shopping Here is A Great Idea


Online shopping is fun and convenient. There is no doubt about that. In fact, I enjoy it a lot. If before I have to go out of my way to visit the mall; now, I would just have to turn on my computer and go online to buy something or do some window shopping. But of course, I also know for a fact that I can only make the most out of this practice if I find a reliable internet shopping site. The good news is, I have with www.lazada.com.ph.

I highly recommend this internet shopping site to my family and friends. There are tons of things to love about it. Hence, it does not come as a surprise that it has been dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping mall, and even awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence. With Lazada, I am assured that I get the best value for my money, coupled with an enjoyable shopping experience.


To explain this further, here are some concrete examples to show that this is definitely one internet shopping site to beat.

Always Something New to Look Forward To

First of all, there is always something new to look forward to in this site. In fact, I have witnessed it grow. I have seen it during its infancy stage when it just started its operation in the Philippines. Back then, it had more than 4,000 items in its inventory. Now, the list has grown exponentially!


There are definitely much more brands and items to choose from. There are always new arrivals to give fresh options for shoppers like me. I appreciate this a lot, and I understand not all internet shopping sites are able to provide the same.

Similarly, the Lazada online mall is also at the forefront in terms of providing its clients with the latest innovations from both local and international manufacturers. I remember this was among the first sites to offer the iPhone and iPad mini when they first came out in the market. Yes, even when they have not been formally introduced to the Philippine market.

Free Shipping 

 Still another thing to love about the Lazada online mall is the fact that it offers free shipping. This holds true for delivery points anywhere in the country. It does not matter whether the delivery location is within Metro Manila, or at some far point in the northernmost or southernmost tip of the country. There will be no shipping charges as long as I meet the minimum shopping amount which is P1,000.

But in the event that I do not meet this threshold, I would just have to pay a meager amount of P55 for deliveries within Metro manila and P99 for delivery locations outside the Metro.

The fact is, this is the sole internet shopping site I have encountered with this kind of offer. And it is actually of great help especially since shipping charges can be very expensive. It helps me enjoy huge savings which I can use to purchase more items, or just deposit in the bank.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento