Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Why Credit/Debit Card Payment Here is the Best


Shopping online has a lot of perks and benefits. One of which is convenience of payment. But based on my experience, there are only a handful of sites which live up to this expectation. Included herein is Lazada Online Shop.



The fact is, this site offers convenience in so many levels. To begin with, it has a wide variety of products available for me to choose from. Everything that I need is right here so there is no need to go store hopping. In fact, this site has been awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence. But way before that, it is already recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall.

Second, the Lazada online mall has a variety of convenient payment methods which give me leeway to choose the best option to fit my current financial capability and circumstances. Although there are four general modes of payment—cash on delivery, credit/debit card, BDO instalments and 7-11 payment—let me focus on the credit/debit card payment for this particular review. There are lots to cover with just this topic anyway.
 
Credit/debit card payment

 While it is true that the credit/debit card payment option is already honored in a number of internet shopping sites, I believe that Lazada is still the best in this mode of payment.

For one, this site has partnered with the most trusted names when it comes to credit/debit online payment. As you can see from the screen grab on the right, these are VISA, MasterCard, and BDO.

VISA and MasterCard are known throughout the world for their reliable and secured service. Hence, I am assured that all my online payments and account are safe from cyber attacks. At the same time, they also have wide affiliations. As a matter of fact, several of my debit cards are linked with MasterCard, and my sister’s credit card is linked with VISA. Hence, I have more options when I need to pay for the items I ordered.

On the part of BDO, it is no secret that it is one of the leaders in the banking and financial industry in the country. More so, it offers various options and promos to its customers—debit card account, credit card account, rewards card, etc. And just recently, it opened the BDO Installments option for the shoppers in Lazada.

BDO Installments

 As the name suggests, the BDO Installments payment option allows me to use any BDO credit card to pay in installments for an item I ordered. But of course, this is applicable only to the products which are covered by this offer. There is no need to worry though because there are a lot of them.


The installments can run from 3, 6, 12 or even 24 months or two years. This is definitely way more than what I can probably get from other internet shopping sites. In fact, this is the only site I have encountered which offers this payment option.

So with that, I can buy more items without reaching my credit limit fast. Plus, I can make an urgent purchase of expensive items and pay for them in installment so that my credits can cover them through time.
 


13 komento:

  1. hi. depende pa din ba sa credit limit yung pwede ipurchase. what if i wanna purchase items worth 30k. but my credit limit is just 20k. monthly charged will be 3k+, so yung 3k+ lang yung madededuct sa credit limit ko tama ba?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Does this include BDO savings card? It says there all cardholders.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Pede ko po ba magamit ang Creidt Card ko (MasterCard) sa Lazada, pero installment po ang babayaran ko sa Credit Card? Baka po kasi i-1 time payment ako nun. Hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  4. pano ung debit card gusto nang installment

    TumugonBurahin
  5. pano ung debit card gusto nang installment

    TumugonBurahin
  6. 1 payment kapag debit/credit card. installment naman ay sa bdo installment lang

    TumugonBurahin
  7. pwede po b magamit s Lazada ung BDO atm debit card n binigay skn ng private company?

    TumugonBurahin
  8. pwede po b magamit s Lazada ung BDO atm debit card n binigay skn ng private company?

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Pwede po ba mag installment sa BDO Debit Card?

    TumugonBurahin
  10. Pde po ba ang metro bank credit card at paano po

    TumugonBurahin