Lunes, Hunyo 10, 2013

Lazada Online Mall: Why This Should Be In Every Shopper’s Go-to List


When someone asks me what internet shopping site is the best for me, only one comes to mind—Lazada Online Mall.  This has actually been my go-to site for quite some time now. The same is true for a lot of my family and friends. Here, we are assured that we get the best value for our money, nothing less.


This site has it all for me. I find everything I need here—from books, movies, and music to electronic devices, home decors, fashion items and even health products.

It is no wonder for me then that this site has been recognized as the Philippines’ online shopping mall just less than a year since the commencement of its operation in the country. Apart from that, it was also awarded as the Best Online Department Store in the Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence just as it celebrated its first anniversary here.

But more than these aforementioned factors, there are a lot more reasons why Lazada is the best place for shopping. Here are some of them for starters.
Home of the top brands


 For one, Lazada is the home of top brands. As you will see in the screen grab on the left, these are some of the companies which sell their original products in the site. I would have wanted to capture all of the names but the list has grown so much that it could not fit in one screen grab anymore. When it started out here in the Philippines, this site had more than 4,000 items in its inventory. Now, the list has grown exponentially!

But it does not end there. The items here are all from the trusted names and brands. They are considered as the leaders in their respective industries. Hence, I am assured that I am getting great products and the best value for my money.

Unique payment methods

 Still another reason why I love shopping in Lazada is the fact that it offers unique payment methods. These are apart from the traditional credit/debit card and 7-11 payment which are usually used in various internet shopping sites.

These unique payment methods include the Cash on Delivery and BDO Installments. Each of them also has its own benefits.

As its name suggest, the Cash on Delivery payment lets me pay for the items I ordered once they are delivered to me. Hence, it gives me the leeway to make an urgent purchase even though I do not have enough cash or credits at hand. I can just pay for it the next day or so upon delivery. Also, it gives me peace of mind that I will be paying for only the items that are actually delivered to me.

As for the BDO Installments, I can pay for the items I buy in installments for as long as 3, 6, 12 or even 24 months. That means I will not reach my credit limit fast, thereby saving some credits for other expenses. This is even when I buy expensive items.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento