Lunes, Hunyo 3, 2013

Lazada Philippines: Great for Both Consumers and Online Entrepreneurs


If there is one internet shopping site I highly recommend to my family, friends and colleagues, it would definitely be Lazada online mall. This site has anything and everything that I need. But more than that, another good thing about it is the fact that it contributes to the big picture of the local e-commerce industry. That means it helps not only the consumers, but the online entrepreneurs as well.

I consider this is a vital factor especially given the convenience that online shopping brings. As what I have learned from my Economics class way back in college, an industry can only survive if there are enough players in it. In this case, the online shopping or e-commerce industry can only survive if enough consumers and entrepreneurs participate in it and invest their money for circulation.

This then will only happen if there are reliable internet shopping sites like Lazada which will show that purchasing things via the internet is well worth one’s time and money.

Increase consumer confidence

On the part of the consumers, the Lazada online mall increases consumer confidence in the e-commerce industry. The fact is, it is no secret to me that there are frauds and scammers who are just lurking around the corners of the World Wide Web. At the same time, I am well aware of the “horror stories” of some internet shoppers who have fallen prey to these criminals.

But with reliable shopping sites like this one, I am assured that I will get only the best value for my money. In fact, I have proven this a couple of times. The same is true with a lot of my family and friends who buy from this site as well.

Here, I know that my personal accounts and information are secured. Hence, there is less likelihood for cyber attacks. At the same time, this site serves as a one-stop shop for all my shopping needs. After all, it would not be dubbed as the Philippines’ online shopping site for nothing.

So with this site, I definitely enjoy a fun, reliable and convenient shopping experience.

All original products

 Another great contribution of Lazada is the authenticity of its products. This is beneficial for both the consumers and the entrepreneurs. This is especially true since in the Philippines, piracy is a recognized rampant problem.


As for the entrepreneurs, this is great because it lets them legitimately sell their products and make a decent living. They no longer have to be overwhelmed by frauds who steal their opportunity of generating income. The real entrepreneurs can sell their original outputs and show their target market the great quality and craftsmanship that goes into each item. This will then encourage more consumers to buy from them.

In the same manner, this is good for the consumers like me since it allows us to enjoy high quality products that we deserve. In my case, I already have a go-to shopping place which gives me guaranteed high quality products coupled with a convenient buying experience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento