Martes, Hunyo 4, 2013

Lazada: Security and Flexibility in Payment

If someone asks me what internet shopping site I would recommend when it comes to security and convenience of payment, the first company that comes to mind is Lazada. Time and again, this site has proven itself worthy of my trust and investment because of its reliable and flexible payment terms. 

Convenience of payment is one of the things I look into when I choose my internet shopping sites. After all, a wide variety of product selection would be useless for me if paying for the items I ordered would be such a hassle. The same is true if I am not assured that I am paying in secured lines. I do not want to be one of those who share their “horror stories” of being victimized by online scammers.

But with the Lazada internet shopping site, I do not have to worry about any hassle in payment. This site provides secure payment and transaction lines as well as flexible payment methods. To make this more concrete, here are some examples.

Flexibility in payment

 I would have to say that this site provides the most flexible payment terms. It has not one two or three, but four general payment methods to choose from. This is definitely way more than what I get from other internet shopping sites.  Usually, the latter just accept credit card payment. This is such a hassle for me since I do not own a credit card.

But with the Lazada online mall, I have more options so I can easily choose which is most appropriate to my present financial capability and circumstances. I am then given more leeway that always leans to my advantage. The options available in this site are credit/debit card payment, cash on delivery, 7-11 payment and BDO installments. Some of which are unique to the site.

Cash on delivery
This payment method is my personal favorite. As the name suggests, it allows me to pay for the items I ordered once they are delivered to me. This is good in a couple of ways.

For one, it gives me the assurance that I will pay only for the things that reach my hands. Hence, I can get rid of the worry of being victimized by scammers who get my money but never provide the items I ordered and paid for.

And second, it allows me to make an urgent purchase especially when my payday is one day away. This has happened to me a couple of times which make me thankful for this payment option. I can place my order on an item even when I do not have cash or credits at the moment. I can just pay for it the next day or so when it is delivered and I have gotten my supply of cash.

Debit/credit card

Lastly, Lazada also offers the debit/credit card payment. Although I do not have a credit card, I do own a debit card which I usually use when I shop. And since this site has a wide network of financial institution affiliates, I am able to use various debit cards to pay for the items I ordered.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento